Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal admin account closed - how to add new users

andhock
1: Seeker

Hi, original administrator phone account closed and existing added users still using Sure Signal ok. I now need to add a new user but there is no account with admin rights to do this. Have tried registering a new Sure Signal account with same booster serial number and address but get sorry..error message. Is there a way to resolve this online via My Vodafone? Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @andhock

You are going to need to contact the original owner who had the Sure Signal registered against the account.   Due to all the data protection regulations, the person who has the device registered against the account will need to contact Vodafone and make the deregistation request.  This can be done by the original owner using live chat.

As soon as this has been done, you will be in a position to register the device to your Vodafone account and manage users.

Many thanks - I am the original owner as it was one of my Vodafone mob contracts.  I cancelled it with Vodafone and took out a new one. Does this mean I have to contact Vodafone to get it deregistered?

AnnS

Hi @andhock

If the original account where the Sure Signal was register to has been closed and you can non longer log into the number, you will need to ask Vodafone to deregister the device.  This will enable you to register the device against your open account and manage users from there.

Ideally, a Sure Signal needs to be deregistered before an account is closed.

Live chat or Customer Services will get this sorted for you.