main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal box - dead as a dodo!

2: Seeker

Yesterday, on the advice of the customer support agent, I bought a new Sure Signal box to replace one that had completely died - no lights at all. I should have realised that when she asked me if the box rattled that there may have been a problem. The unit does indeed rattle as though there is a component floating around inside. Today I visited the forum only to find that I am one of manywho have suffered from this fault. Perhaps one of the Vodafone team would be able to get in touch with me to discuss my options.

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
17: Community Champion

Some of the Sure Signal v3 suffered from failures @PigzleFly

A SS has a 24 month manufacturing warranty but even if thats expired then if you owned one of the units that is known to have the issue then they should have replaced it. 

You will need to call Customer Services on 191 to put across your case. 

Some further info in Suresignal-V3-Overheated-Blew-Up-Exploded-Hot-Burnt-out-amp-Dead.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
Administrator

@PigzleFly We'd be happy to look into this for you. 

As we'll need to access your account in order to proceed, please contact us using the link in my private message

View more options
4: Newbie

Good luck with this. I was promised a replacement on the 23rd Feb 2018 and after phone calls emails forum posts... nothing!!! I've had 6 promises to 'sort this out for me' ... still nothing. email team say contact 191, they say they can't do anything contact the forum guys, the forum guys say 'we'll get it sorted for you' nothing's happened!!!

I've been unable to make or receive calls on two lines for over a month now and having to call mobiles from my landline starting at .47p ! 

This is getting very expensive! All calls are being logged to add to the claim

Good luck!

View more options

@montyjames This isn't good to see. When you contacted us by email, was this via a link provided by one of the Community moderators? 

If so, please let us know the case ref (looks like [#11234567]) from the auto response you received and we'll be happy to chase this for you.

View more options
4: Newbie

Thank you for your reply Mark. 

I was originally given a link from Modorator Alex and this ref# WRT165 and the reply had this case ref #18136010

After email number 8 to your team quoting: Jeroen Hoencamp CEO of Vodafone UK - "We have also recently refreshed our messaging for our front line agents so that any devices showing the symptoms you have referred to are replaced free of charge."

At last I have been told that a new replacement is being sent to me, fingers crossed. I was also told in the email and over the phone that this free replacement is my compensation!! Not even an apology for not being able to use 2 lines for over a month in my office or home.

View more options