main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal just blew my house fuse!!!

Highlighted
2: Seeker

My Sure Signal has been getting rather warm recently and a few days ago the fuse blew on the socket circuit used by the SS. When I reset the circuit fuse the only item not now working was the SS and there are black marks in the groove on the left side. Also when I now shake the SS ther is a definite loud rattle as though something is loose inside. No lights come on and it seems the item is dead. Pressing reset does nothing. What should I do? Ealier similar postings suggest I need to report this to some safety body, is that true?

Surely this is not how the SS should behave.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @suew5 

If you perform a search of this forum, you will find many previous threads where there has been a fault with a Sure Signal device. 

I would suggest you contact the Social Media Team for the best Customer Service here:  Contact us for account specific queries . When your details have been received with a link to this thread, they will be in a position to look into the warranty on the device and get back to you with help and advise. 

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @suew5 

No that shouldn't happen.

This is a similar thread 》Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Sure-Signal-EXPLODED. 

However there's no need to do any further forum searching imo.

Yours has failed simple as that and Vodafone need to provide you support.

From 1 July 19 the terms and conditions for Sure Signal changed. For any customer buying a Sure Signal from this date onwards, the warranty on the device and the guarantee of service moved from two years to one year.

Contact Vodafone Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat and they'll help you with this.

Contact-us. 

This way will be faster than using Facebook or Twitter to contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams, and then having to await for a reply. 

Or if local to a Vodafone Highstreet Store pop in there for support.

I assume time is if the essence as the very nature of a Sure Signal is to help people living in a poor network signal area.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G

Samsung One Ui 2.5  / Android 10.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

So I took my ss back to the shop and they sent it off for "repair".

A few days later I got a message to collect it from the shop and they had given me a brand new one saying mine could not be repaired.

Good result!!

View more options