main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal not working - no lights

2: Seeker

The issue you’re experiencing: Sure signal V3 not working - wasn working fine but lights went out andit stopped working

What light sequence you're seeing: no lights at all

Your speed test results from here. Ping 62 Download 37.55 Upload 9.31

Your external IP address from here. 51.9.164.23

Your Sure Signal serial number: 42142806936

The results of a traceroute. gave it over 30 hops as soon as it finished it disappearedbefore I could coppy it

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
17: Community Champion

@pegleg45

Please Unplug your SS v3 from the mains straightaway. 

Then call 191 and explain that your unit has failed.

They already know some units have had a fault with them and should arrange a replacement even if the 24 month manufacturing warranty has elapsed. 

Point them to this thread if needed > Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Suresignal-V3-Overheated-Blew-Up-Exploded-Hot-Burnt-out-amp-Dead.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

191 say its out of warranty - bought Aug 2014 and have escallated my complaint being contacted within 24 - 48 hours But disabled and no 4g or even 2g signal - nothing

191 say even thouh made before week 34 in 2015 my serial number shows it does not have the fault!!!

If I dont get new one Im happy to go to small claims court

View more options
17: Community Champion

Did you point them to the thread I pasted in. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

@pegleg45 If you need further assistance with this I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options

the customer service suresignal dept said - no no no no  - soasked for escallation, eventaually spke to them and they said yes  new one should arrive by Friday and they will pay for the calls I had to make on my pay as you go land line.

Thank you for the information - I did say to themI was quite prepared to go to Small Claims Court and trading Standards - 2 hours of phone calls (which they will pay for!)

Thank you

View more options