main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal not working - no lights

2: Seeker

Hi, my Sure Signal V3 has stopped working, no lights on at all. Firstly contacted online chat who said they were unable to help and advised me to ring 191 even though I told them we had no signal!   Managed to ring 191 who advised that if the unit is just dead, and didn't blow up, has no charring on it and doesn't rattle inside they cannot replace it! This is not what I have read on here. How do I get a replacement organised as the fault was a known manufacturing fault?

View more options
10 REPLIES 10
17: Community Champion

Hi @yellowbelly

I assume your not an electrician and nor have you opened up the ss v3 so how can customer service make the snap judgement that your ss has not failed. 

First off unplug it now please if you have not already. 

Then i'd suggest to cancel call them again. The SS has a 24 month manufacturing warranty but even if thats expired they'll still should help you. 

Direct them to Suresignal-V3-Overheated-Blew-Up-Exploded-Hot-Burnt-out-amp-Dead.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

@yellowbelly It's disappointing to hear about your Sure Signal - we'll be happy to take a closer look into this for you 😊 I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team. 

View more options

My Sure Signal has also stopped working.  No lights at all.  No matter if I reset it, it still does not work, no lights, nothing at all.  Please do you have any advice?

View more options
Administrator

@David_Hancock We'd be happy to look into this further with you 🙂

Please contact us using the link in my private message and a member of our team will be in touch. 

View more options

Mine has stopped working all of a sudden too, won’t reset, no lights on, tried different sockets....

View more options
4: Newbie

Mine too

No lights but flashing lights from ethernet socket?

reset and unplugged for 10 mins

No joy

View more options
4: Newbie

Spent morning on phone to vodafone in various countries!

Typical no joy as yet but they have promised a call back later?

Sounds like the suresignal needs replacing but they wont send a replacement?

They want me to take it back to one of their stores and I have told them its easiier to move my 3 phone accounts to another operator.

This is my second suresignal 

Just received a call back but despite the fact its under warranty they won’t replace it unless I go to a store.

I will move my 3 accounts from Vodafone.

View more options

@Clare_eaton3 @johneo So that we can help, I've sent you both private messages with details to contact our team.

We'll be in touch as soon as possible to resolve your query once we receive your details.

View more options

Can you send me a message to as my sure signal is showing the same issues

View more options

Hey @Jlappy, thanks for getting in touch. We don't send out the private messages any more to deal with account specific queries. 

One of our team will be happy to access your account and take a closer look into these Sure Signal issues for you though. Please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

View more options