Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal not working

stuartam
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

i've had my sure signal since december and today its decided it stop working, it won't even power up...

can i just take it into a vodafone shop and swap it for a new one as its not even 6 months old? or do i need to call the help line :smileysad:

thanks

Stuart

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Is it a v3 sure signal ?

If no lights show at all then unplug it straight away please and call Customer services on 191 or use Live Chat. 

Sure Signal have a 24 month Manufacturing Warranty on them. Or Take it to a Vodafone Highstreet Store where they'll look at it and advise further. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Which is fine if 1. It is not a Bank Holiday and you need it to carry out your business and 2. The 'nearest' Vodafone store isn't 32 miles round trip in time you don't have!

after 45 minutes of live chat it turns out i need to take my faulty sure signal into a vodafone shop to get a new one... happy that i can get a new one not so happy they i have to take it into one of the shops, apparently the couldnt send me a replacement, but they could if i was to buy a brand new one...

Yep! Exactly the same here... except I wasted a total of SEVEN HOURS on chat/phone on Sunday/yesterday to get to that point. Now a 32-mile round trip to the shop, taking yet more time that I simply cannot spare. Fat lot of good having a business account .....

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@stuartam

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch so our team can arrange a replacement to be sent. 

@tjtops

As our team are unable to access business accounts, you'll need to speak with the Business team so they can arrange your replacement. 

Well that's certainly helpful (not). not to mention news to me,

Fortunately Twitter works...... they have sorted it. FINALLY. Appalling service from Vodafone 'support' teams I'm afraid 

i still have no sure signal, after several emails one was apparently ordered on the 2nd and after a few more email i managed to get the order number which according to the tracking link does not exist.

to be honest I've had enough with Vodafone and will be moving to a more customer focused provided in due course...

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@stuartam We'd like to take a closer look into your order for you.

Please reply to the latest email you have from our team and we'll be happy to chase this up for you.

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@tjtops

We're sorry to hear about your experience regarding your Sure Signal.

Have you completed the troubleshooting steps?

If you have and the issue persists, please send us your traceroute and we'll be happy to look into this for you.