Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal only working with one phone

thehords
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I had a sure signal v1 which worked reliably for 5 years but then broke so I got a new one (v3) last week.  I deregistered the old one and registered the new one.  

My Vodafone account has 3 numbers on so registered the new one against one number and added the other 2 as new users.  Only the 'registered' number worked - full signal.  The other 2 numbers would not connect. 

I deregistered the SureSignal3 and then reregistered against second number and added the other 2 as users - same result.  The one that I registered the sure signal against gets full bars, the other 2 do not.

Can you look at this please as I am not sure if I have a faulty SureSignal3 or not.  

The original sure signal accepted all 3 phones and worked perfectly for all 3 phones.

Sure signal serial is 42170130779

Thanks

John

3 REPLIES 3

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@thehords Thanks for posting.

I've taken a look into this and can see that your Sure Signal connected to our servers yesterday evening, and the numbers added to your Sure Signal on 27 April were added successfully. 

If you're experiencing issues with the phones connecting to the Sure Signal, please reset the phones and your Sure Signal. Please keep us updated and let us know if things improve after completing this.

Was nothing wrong my end.  Went through live chat earlier and one of your techies reset things your end and had things up and running within 30 minutes.  

All okay now

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@thehords - I’m pleased to hear this is now resolved.

Thanks for letting us know. :Smiling: