Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal problems following sim swap

whitesurf36
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi Guys 

Is it possible for someone to resync my Sure Signal box (version 1) serial number 21228590705. Just recently swapped from a micro to a nano and now it's not recognising my new sim. Followed some of the advice on here. Deregistered and then registered the box yesterday and completed a master reset but still no luck. I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks

Matt.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@whitesurf36 I've taken another look in our systems and can see that the resync hadn't quite completed fully, so I've performed another one for you this afternoon which I'm happy to say has completed :Smiling:

Please allow the six hours to pass before resetting the device and if you continue to experience issues after this time, please get back to us with the results of our troubleshooting template. We can then advise you further.

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

This link talks about transfer of ownership. 

My-Sure-Signal-is-working-but-not-with-my-phone-What-can-I-do.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the reply. Did all that last night, just hoping it comes on in the next couple of hours. Use the sure signal for my business phone so the longer it's off the more money I'm potentially losing. Thanks for your help anyway.

matt.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@whitesurf36 I can see a re-sync was performed on your Sure Signal this afternoon.

We'd advise waiting the full six hours for this to complete, before you restart it. Once this has happened, please also re-start your phone in range of the Sure Signal.

If you're still having problems after this time has passed, please let us know.

Hi Coleen

Thanks for the reply. Guy on the phone told me to wait an hour and then do a master reset and restart my phone. Anyway still not working. Any ideas? Really difficult to run a business when customers can't get through. 

Matt

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@whitesurf36 I've taken another look in our systems and can see that the resync hadn't quite completed fully, so I've performed another one for you this afternoon which I'm happy to say has completed :Smiling:

Please allow the six hours to pass before resetting the device and if you continue to experience issues after this time, please get back to us with the results of our troubleshooting template. We can then advise you further.

Thanks Natasha

Been out most of the day and came home to a full signal! Well done and thank you. Much appreciated. 😀

Matt

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@whitesurf36 That's great news! :Smiling:
If you ever need us in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.