main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal problems

Highlighted
2: Seeker

As I have no reception at home I have always had to use a Sure Signal box.
Started with version1, then when that packed up went to version3.
The amount of time I have wasted trying to set it up - Dealing with the call centre, rebooting, switching the phone on & off, even being asked to change settings on the phone has been so frustrated that I have changed to EE via Utility Warehouse. The new unit came out and within 20m everything was working. I am amazed that a national company has such poor kit and that's not me talking look at the posts on the forum.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

My SS3 worked fine for a couple of years and then went completely dead. I took it to the Vodafone shop locally and they said it was out of warranty and couldnt help me. I reluctantly bought a new one about 2 years ago and now this one has gone completely dead as well. No lights at all when it is plugged in, though the pass-through socket still works. Looking around other threads on this, it seems that this has been a known problem for some time so it is surprising that Vodafone continue to sell these.

I am obviously very unhappy that I have now had two of these devices and both have broken after a couple of years. I have been with Vodafone for over 20 years but cannot get a signal at home without an SS. Can somebody at Vodafone please advise best course of action? Thanks

View more options

I have been with Vodafone for over 15 years and can’t get a signal without a Sure Signal box or another providers equivalent. I didn’t want to spend any more time with it which is why I have moved. Surely a national company can find better kit than this?

View more options

I'm sorry to hear you're both having trouble with your Sure Signals @Chris1850 and @TripC. Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK and one of the team will be happy to take a look into this for you.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your usernames; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

View more options