main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal v3 not working this morning

4: Newbie

Seems there were several threads on this.

Mines back up now. Hopefully everyone elses is.

View more options
3: Seeker

Mine's back up too. Nice of them to keep us posted eh.

View more options
6: Helper

Magically started working about 1/2 an hour ago. Of course, it had nothing to do with Vodafone, just a mystery as to why something was not working for 99% of the working day, wasting my time, money and effort whilst Vodafone screwed around. 

Shocking how incompetent managers show such disrespect to their customers, 

Wherever I lay my '@', that's my 'ome.
View more options
2: Seeker

There's a similar thread on the flashing red light, two solid ambers ... was a Vodafone issue (server overload & switch fail)  apparently. Has been back up about an hour - some auto fixed, some maybe needed reset?

View more options

My light sequence is back OK but my mobile phone still has very little signal.   Often 'Emergency Use Only'. ?

View more options

Same here - all the lights on the SS3 are fine now, but I don't have full strength on any of my mobiles.

I just tried a reset but that hasn't resolved so will try the full restore. 

View more options

My phone came back to normal signal the following day.

View more options

Hi all,

We were aware of an issue with our Sure Signal devices - this now appears to be resolved. 

If anyone is continuing to experience issues after completing a reset, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

View more options

Hi Natasha,

I;'ve just done the full reset and powered my phone off and on as well.  Still just the 1 bar. so would be grateful if you could advise please?

View more options

Hi Natasha,

Thanks for the update. All good with my SureSignal today.

If you were aware of this issue, it would be useful to have this information on either your main network status page, or another page, to save people wasting a lot of their own time and yours, writing and replying to messages on these forums and carrying out tests, when the problem is at your end.

Best regards,

Richard Wright

View more options

Thank you for confirming your sure Signal is working correctly again @WrightClick. Thanks for your feedback regarding informaing our customers about this issue.

I'm sorry you're still unable to use your Sure Signal @delboymel. For more help resolving this, please see our Sure Signal troubleshooting guide. If a resolution to your issue isn't listed, please start a new thread including the information requested in our template.

View more options