main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal v3 won’t power up

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Today my Sure Signal V3 went off, tried another socket but won't power up at all now. Tried the reset button too, nothing at all. 
What can I do? I get no phone signal at home without it

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hello. @pellethead 

Totally appreciate that if someone needs a Sure Signal in the first place then that's crucial to remaining connected.

This is the main troubleshooting thread Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting  but if there are no lights then this could point to a unit failure.

From 1 July 19 the terms and conditions for Sure Signal changed.

For any customer buying a Sure Signal from this date onwards, the warranty on the device and the guarantee of service will move from two years to one year.

Right now as the Vodafone Highstreet Stores are closed temporarily due to the COVID-19 pandemic you could normally approach them.fkr support.

So instead a person needs to call Vodafone Customer services on 191, use Live Chat or contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access to be able to advise you further.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I have the same problem and just been told that suresignal is being discontinued in favour of wifi calling as there is not enough demand for suresignal and the devices have now stopped being made.

Except my phone doesn't support wifi calling even though it's only 18 months old.

View more options