main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal v4

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
5: Helper

Hi All,

Anyone able to comment whether v4 is in the making or the next version after v3?

Thinking of buying one but don't want to if it means holding out for the next version if it's in the pipe work.....

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi taherali,

There aren’t any plans at the moment.

Please see here if you’d like to purchase a Vodafone Sure Signal.

Thanks,

Gemma

View more options
11 REPLIES

Hi taherali,

There aren’t any plans at the moment.

Please see here if you’d like to purchase a Vodafone Sure Signal.

Thanks,

Gemma

View more options
4: Newbie

They're out of stock in the shops and online. The shops say that they are waiting on v4 but can't give a date.

View more options
2: Seeker

It's out of stock on the site and Vodafone Customer Services say a new model is due 1st/2nd week of Dec 2014.

Hope this helps.

View more options
4: Newbie

Now they are saying end of December, Mine has packed up, so members of my family and I are stuffed for a signal.

View more options
1: Seeker
Hi all, wondered whether there was an update on the whereabouts of this elusive "V4" sure signal? Im in the market for a one and obviously wouldn't want to hit the button on a v3 if an updated model is due. Thanks.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @ollyclaret,

We don't have any details on a new model. However, we're launching Wi-Fi calling this summer.

This will allow you to use your home Wi-Fi, to make calls seamlessly on your phone, without the need for a connection to our network.

Thanks,

Matt

View more options
1: Seeker
Thanks Matt,

Presumably this feature would only work for outbound calls? Not inbound?

Thanks again
View more options

It is a number of years ago since the V4 Sure Signal was discussed and having just bought the clearly relatively hopeless V3 which does not work with the iPhone 5 no matter what I do with it, I was wondering if a V4 was now on the cards ..... ?

View more options

Hi @MK1967, we've no news on a the release of a fourth version of the Sure Signal. When we do, it'll be released on our Coming Soond blog first.

I'm sorry to see your having problems connecting your iPhone to your current Sure Signal, have you followed the steps in our troubleshooting guide? If the information in the initial steps don't help, please follow the issue not listed link and we'll be happy to take a look.

View more options

It looks like the brand new sure signal has just died.

This is hopelessly unsatisfactory.

Where I live just outside Bristol city centre has no signal .... which is a pain .... but for the "reserve" system to be unworkable makes little sense to me.

View more options
Administrator

@MK1967 If your Sure Signal has stopped working, we'd be happy to help further and look into a replacement if needed. 

Please contact our team directly using the link in my private message

View more options