main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal will not connect to network

2: Seeker

Sure Signal will not connect to network.  I have tried everything, resetiing it, different network sockets, different cables etc... it just will not connect to the network.

I have the flashing red light all the time

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

It is the V3 btw

View more options

@Wlamb - The light sequence you’re seeing, usually indicates that the Sure Signal’s detected a fault. There’s something I’d like to check first. Please let me know your Sure Signal serial number and how long you’ve had it for.

View more options

Hi

Sorry for the delay  The serial No on the device is 3JR09113ABBC.  We have had the unit for about 2 years

I have attached an image with the lights on.  It is the red light that is flashing constantly

View more options

@Wlamb - Thanks for coming back to me! The serial number is located on the back of the device and is just numbers. It usually starts with a 4 and is 11 digits long. 

View more options

Sorry, Serial No is 42170365805

View more options

Thanks for providing the serial number @Wlamb. Have you recently made any changes to your home broadband? If the red power light is flashing and the other two are solid orange, there might be an authentication error when trying to connect to the internet. 

View more options