Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal

iprint365
2: Seeker

Will the new Sure Signal work with 2 x iPhone 4 ( not the S ) and a soon to be delivered iPhone 5......all of which are on the Vodafone network

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)

The setup is done through your VF account pages, so if you can get into them from a Mac then I would say it should work too.

View solution in original position

47 REPLIES 47

FelixDaHousecat
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

yes they will

the vss will work with any 3g enabled handset

fdh

Many thanks.....sounds like £50 well spent then to get e decdent signal........can it be set up on a Mac

grolschuk

The setup is done through your VF account pages, so if you can get into them from a Mac then I would say it should work too.

To all muppets out there - before you complain to Vodafone that your mobile won't connect to your newly installed Sure Signal - read the instructions - YOUR MOBILE MUST HAVE 3G ENABLED.

Just found out why my wife's new mobile "wouldn't work"......sorry, Vodafone support, for wasting your time

geordiegirl1

I am almost 70 yrs old , I have just started to have problems with my SS, I was advised by vodafone to contact my service provider (Sky) who said they could not help, I came back to Vodafone who told me, "Sky is at liberty to help as I am their customer"

I went back to Sky who reiterated what they said the first time!!!!

the girl told me to go to my IP address and 'open some ports', I went to this and I can honestly add, I am a very confused elederly lady, can someone please help me here?

I would be very grateful

kindest regards

Hi geordiegirl1,  

We’ll need some additional information to allow us to be able to help you, so can you provide the following please:-

Your speed test results from here.
Your ping test results from here.
Your external IP address from here.
The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number.

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run
Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok
A black box will appear.
In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter
Paste the output of this command into your reply.

Thanks

Andrew

done all above

regards

Hi geordiegirl1, 

We need you to post the results of those tests here so that we can help further. 

Best Wishes, 

Kay