main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal

Highlighted
2: Seeker

My new replacement Sure Signal ( serial no. 42195249919) received 12th February 2020 has stopped working already.

All three lights are illuminated as normal. The internet and broadband connections are working perfectly.  Following the troubleshooting instructions does nothing.  Following the reset instructions does nothing.  Turning the system off completely for 24 hours and restarting does nothing.  This is the exact same problem I had with the previous one.  Previously this issue was cured temporarily by re synching at Vodafone end  , but ultimately  as it re occurred more often it was diagnosed as an overheating problem and the device had to be replaced.  I cannot easily call Vodafone about this  because without the sure signal I have no signal!  Please can you take action to re-synch or advise on best next steps?

Kind regards Joel

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi there @jjpwykeham, I've taken a look and it doesn't look like the number has added successfully to your Sure Signal. So we can try this from our end, please drop us a Facebook or Twitter message with your Community username and link to your post (so you won't need to repeat yourself) :Thumbs_Up: We'll then be able to help with getting your Sure Signal up and running! 

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi. No sorry but with respect thats thats  surely wrong. 

After hours on the internet I discovered  days ago a method to re set the Sure Signal that has so far miraculously proved successful for once .  It incidentally is not a method that  Vodafone Customer Services have ever come up with, but then last time  this happened it was later proved  ( by a nice person Vodafone shop who showed me on their computer) that they had been telling me false promises  all along anyway just to get me off the phone.  

I cannot understand why an essentially simple piece of kit has proved so unreliable ( this is my third one and they have all previously failed under warranty) and which Vodafone have so much trouble  consistently making a connection work, never mind the issues with Customer Service.  Come on Vodafone you can come up with a better product than this. 

View more options