main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure signal V3 installed, phones stopped connecting

ks1
4: Newbie

Another "Sure signal not working" thread.

Like otehrs here, Sure signal V3 installed, but most phones not connecting to it (Moto G3, iPhone 6/7, Xperia XZ1/XZ1 Compact, Wileyfox, etc.).

Vodafone "support" on line got me to deregister, re-register, restart, restart phones, etc.

I can't add any  new users - it says: 

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1024 - [Error ref 1l1]

Vodafone 'Support' says that's normal until 24 hours after they fixed it.  So it its more than 24 hours later now, but still the same error.

Has anyone actually got it working after this sort of episode?

View more options
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @ks1 I’m sorry to hear you’re having difficulty re-registering and connecting numbers to your Sure Signal.

The error you’re getting looks to be from your online account itself rather than an issue with the Sure Signal.

I recommend you try clearing your cache and cookies and try using another browser as I’m not aware of any general issues online. Let us know how you get on.

View more options
K1s 2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Thanks. I tried that but no difference.

View more options

@ks1 I'm sorry to hear you're still having problems with your Sure Signal. Please take a look at our Sure Signal troubleshooting thread, then post back your results here if you’re not directed to an existing thread.

View more options
ks1

"Please take a look at our Sure Signal troubleshooting thread,"

I already that before posting here - it didn't help

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms   [192.168.1.1]
  2    17 ms    13 ms    13 ms  host-212-158-250-36.dslgb.com [212.158.250.36]
  3    13 ms    13 ms    13 ms  63.130.104.198
  4     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  6     *     213.185.194.149  reports: Destination net unreachable.
View more options

So we can take a closer look into the error you're seeing when adding new users @ks1, please follow the details that I've sent in the private message that you'll receive shortly. We'll then be able to help resolve this for you.

View more options
ks1

The primary issue is not about adding new users it's that the Sure Signal doesn't work.  It isn't connecting any users.  The new users issue is in response to your colleague's suggestion to transfer ownership away from the primary user and back again.

View more options
Highlighted

Apologies for the misunderstanding @ks1. If you advise us about both issues when contacing us through the link @Natasha sent, we'll be able to investigate these for you. 

View more options
ks1

I have already advised you and your colleagues of both issues (please read the first post). This is like going round in circles!

View more options