main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure signal V3 no power

1: Seeker

I contacted Vodafone the other week regarding my sure signal as it had stopped working they advised me to do different things and reset it. Now I have no lights and to top it off I have no phone signal so can’t make or receive calls. Has anyone had any luck with Vodafone as I now can’t get through to anyone 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

If you have no lights on the device @Clairebod then I'd suggest to also unplug it as it's likely failed inside. 

The device has a 24 month manufacturing warranty.

A store can also send it away to be looked at / replaced or commute to a different area with signal to ring 191 or see if you can use a person you know mobile or home phone. 

Vodafone Contact-us

If your over the 24 month manufacturing warranty then they may still support you. 

Take a look in this thread Here.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

@Clairebod - With your Sure Signal showing not lights at all, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message. We can then help further.

View more options