Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal admin pages down?

duncanblowe
4: Newbie

So I want to deregister my sure signal as I've had enough. But all the links on the page are dead and I get a silly unhappy phone picture and a message telling me I can't type. Is this a deliberate change? If so how do I deregister? If not could you please fix the broken links so I can deregister it.

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @duncanblowe

The Dashboard as discussed in Here should allow you. 

If your still having issues with this then try clearing your caches and cookies / browser. 

Customer Servuce via 191 or from a computer use Live chat

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes I know where the dasboard is. But none of the links from the dashboard work anymore.

I'll try from another machine since I don't want to clear my cache and cookies. They are useful on may of the pages I visit.

Have tried from another device that is using a different browser and a different OS. VF will you stop trying to blame users and look into this please?

Hi

You're on a customer to customer forum. 

Im not able to access your account or Vodafone systems which is why I suggested to ring them or use live chat. 

Current Phone  >

Yes, but occassionally VF themselves look in here.

Why don't I ring them? Because I have no VF signal which is why I ended up with the piece of           SureSignal in the first place. Last time I tried live chat those links were dead. 

Live chat links are working now, but a long wait. Sorry but I have a life to live.....

I've just checked the Live chat link I popped into message 2 of this thread ,and it's working ok. 

Totally appreciate your truly frustrated with the current situation. 

Current Phone  >

If you post the serial number I'll deregister the unit for you

As usual, fixed eventually. It wasn't my browser but VFs website. Deregistered my SS and its on its way to dangerous crap heaven. Goodbye VF for ever.