main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure signal drops connection

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi 

I have a sure signal that worked perfectly in my old house on normal slow BT internet. I moved to my current address and now have BT Sulerfast Fibre 2 unlimited and my suresignal is terrible.

I’ve put up with it for long enough and now want to sort it out as I can’t make calls reliably. 

Does anyone one have any ideas what it could be please?

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

@Jotee I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your Sure Signal. I understand how important these devices are to our customers. It could be something as simple as, your address needs updating on the system. 
So I can take a closer look into what may be causing this issue, please take a look at our Sure Signal troubleshooting thread, then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread 😊

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi Coleen

its not just an address issue, nor does the link you provided take me anywhere.

I would like this sorting as soon as possible as I’ve had this second class service for long enough, please advise what I can do to sort it.

View more options
Administrator

@Jotee Apologies - the link should have taken you here 🙂 Please take a look and if the troubleshooting doesn't help. fill out and post back the template. We'll then be able to have a better understanding of what's causing the issue you're facing and work towards resolving that for you. 

View more options