main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure signal error ref 2f1

2: Seeker

Iv been trying to register a sure signal but keep getting the following error before even completing the online form 

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later. - [Error ref 2f1]

View more options
5 REPLIES 5

Right now iv been told that it cannot be registered online or over the phone and has to be sent to a senior technical support to be registered is this normal Vodafone say should be done within 3days 

View more options

That's very strange @wolvesmb. Do you have a My Vodafone account? Do you get this error message when trying to log into your online account?

If so please try the following:

• Clear your cache and cookies
  • Try to access your My Vodafone using a different browser

Please could you also complete our Sure Signal troubleshooting guide here. In Issue no listed, you'll find a template to complete which includes things like your serial number. Post your results to this thread and this will help us to diagnose any possible problems.

View more options

Iv got it sorted the advance technical support team their back office registered it eventually but now I'm experiencing another problem it connects for several hours then just stops working only the power light is on I have to switch it off then it restarts works again for several hours then stops only the power light is on I have done a trace route and speed test and piggy backed on some one else's post

View more options
View more options

@wolvesmb - I’ve replied to your other post.

View more options