main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure signal not connecting again!

2: Seeker

Hi all, I'm back again! 

4-5 days ago my sure signal disconnected again. I have a flashing red power light and a solid amber 4th (phone) light. I've run through the usual tests, I've been here a few times before, but nothing appears to be working. I've swapped network cables (both network lights are performing as needed), reset numerous times and deregistered and re registered my account. Every time, it goes back to the same light sequence.

Another thing I have noticed is that the sure signal isn't showing up as a connected device on my dhcp reservation but my philips hue that is connected to the sure signal shows up so the network cable is working fine. 

Serial number. 42173114697

Can someone please look into this for me?

View more options
1 REPLY 1

This isn't good to see @Mistofalese. As we'll need a little more info to help resolve your query, please take a look at our Troubleshooting guide and I'm sure we'll get you back up and running in no time.

View more options