main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure signal not working again

2: Seeker

Once again, there is no connections from the various phones registered to the sure signal.

After more than 2 hours on the support line chat this week, when I was given categoric assurances that the resync would definitely fix the problem in 2 to 6 hours, it is not working and I am at a loss.

This happened many months ago, and I was made to believe that there was an issue with my v1 SS box, and I had to spend my own money to replace it, but the v3 box TBA I bought did the same. It miraculously fixed itself a week or two later, wit’s the forums mentioning software updates that Vodafone failed to mention themselves.

Is anyone seeing the same problem?

Can anyone at Vodafone address the fault please?

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Hey @delgrom, thanks for getting in touch; we're really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Sure Signal.

Please follow our troubleshooting steps here - if this doesn't help please check the issue not listed option and complete the template included, then post your answers here. 

View more options

Hello @TJ

I responded via private message to yourself and Mark 6 days ago but I have received no reply. I have had no signal on my SS box since before Christmas, when I was promised it would be resolved. Could I have a response please?

thanks

View more options

I'm sorry @delgrom. Due to the amount of queries we receive on the community, we’re unable to respond to all of our PM’s. If you follow the steps in our troubleshooting guide as @TJ suggested, I'm sure we'll be able to help get your Sure Signal up and running again.

View more options

Hello Mark - I have done so. 

Please come back to me on the PM that contains all of the requested background information. 

Thank you. 

View more options

Can I please have some support?

View more options

Did you complete the form included in the private message that I sent out @delgrom?

If so, we'll have sent you a confirmation email to let you know we've received your query, this will include an reference number - it'll look something like this [#1234567]. Please confirm this back to me and I'll be happy to chase this up for you. 

View more options