Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

aandpwoodley
4: Newbie

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My wifes phones is working fine, please help

548 REPLIES 548

ten_ninety
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Same problem here. New nano SIM registered on Vodafone network but will now not connect to Sure Signal. Can't add the number again because I am already the administrator for the SS.

hopefuly someone from tech team can advise

Same here too, come on Vodafone, a response please!

Tim.

just spoke to voadfone, they need to resync the new sim with the sure signal, theu did this 5 minutes ago & it's all working fine now

Hi Guys,

If you are having trouble with your Sure Signal after changing the SIM to a Nano SIM, please let me know the serial number so that I can get this re-synced for you.

James

Hi James,

I can't see how to send you a PM, but can you resync mine after a change to nano SIM please, I'm assmuning its the SIM serial you need?  We have about eight suresignal boxes, plus I am on a couple others, can you PM/Email me so I can send you the number?

James

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there jrh1,

Thanks for your post.

We only need the VSS serial numbers and it's safe to post them here :Winking_smiley:

Cheers,

LeeH

Hi

I just upgraded to the iPhone 5 today and I have the same number, but a new simcard.

I have 3 suresignal units. The serials are:

<there is a 3rd one as well, but the "my vodafone" site keeps crashing. Can you see the 3rd as all paired to the same number\account?>

Can you update for me please? My phone number is (removed for security). Once done if you can amend the post and remove my phone number it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

If any one else is having issues in connecting the iPhone 5 to a Sure Signal Please can you firstly follow the instructions here.

If this still doesn’t resolve the issue please let me know the serial numbers.

However I can confirm that I have re-synced all of your Sure Signals this morning please can you all perform a reset on the Sure Signal and let me know how you get on.

Hold down the reset button until all the lights show (about 30 seconds)

Keeping the reset button held down, remove then re-insert the power lead.

Once all lights display release the reset button.

The Sure Signal will come online in around 1 hour.

James