Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

aandpwoodley
4: Newbie

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My wifes phones is working fine, please help

548 REPLIES 548

Hey guys,

I have a SureSignal 2 that works with my iPhone 4 and 5 but not my iPhone 4S. It just doesn't pick it up. I think I need my box resynched at your end as the 4S has just got a new SIM.

The VSS2 serial number is 40112500836.

I posted about this yesterday but my thread was deleted for some reason.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

The resync has now been done for you.

@ Stravonian - Can I ask that you only post your request once? You initial post had been logged to be worked so posting again really isn't necessary unless we don't reply after a day or two.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hi LeeH

Thanks for doing the resynch.

The reason I reposted is because my original post (and subsequent one) were deleted from the forum.

It was only by chance that I checked my private messages to discover that it had been done and that my original request hadn't just vanished into the ether.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Neil

After the resynch, now all three phones are connecting to my VSS2.

Thanks for your help guys.

Hi Neil,

Superb news.

Would you mind filling in this short survey for me? - eForum Survey

Merry Christmas,

LeeH

Hey guys,

Could you please help me out. My partner recently update his phone and his sim changed from standard to micro so I think a resync is required as its not connecting to the VSS.

VSS serial is: 40120203449 and his number ends in '999'. 

Thank you.

Has been sorted out by the phone tech guys! Thank you!

Hi

As it stands, the resync fixed two out of three phones, but not the last one. I have just removed the number and added it again, but no joy. Will it take a while to start working? The phone received the txt and everything showing the correct number was added.

Cheers

G

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi dal88,

Thanks for letting us know the guys over the phone have been able to resolve this for you. 

gdwhitehouse, it can take up to 24 hours for it to come back on line for all phones.  Let us know after this time expires if you're back up and running or not. 

Thanks, 

Phil

Great, thanks, works fine.