Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

aandpwoodley
4: Newbie

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My wifes phones is working fine, please help

548 REPLIES 548

sykick
2: Seeker

Hi, I've changed SIM also and my SS has stopped working for a few hours now, Please could you re-sync it, the serial is: 40123681914

rgds,

Marcus Baldwin

Have 2 phones on account. Have just upgraded old nokia to lumia 920 with new small sim. Now doesn't work with sure signal. Please would you resync the sure signal.

Serial No. is 40120158825.

(have only found this forum through luck, after many hours spent on the phone to vodafone, without this once being suggested).

Thank you so much!

Hi Andrew

thanks for your help im all up and running again, done the re set and it worked more or less straight away so im happy once more thanks again.

Hi bulldog, 

It's great that you're up and running now :smileyhappy:

@ sykick & sallyarnold007, I've resynched your Sure Signal units for you now, reset them and you should be ready to go :smileywink:

• Locate the button on the base of the box next to the Ethernet ports.
  • Press and hold the button for approximately 30 seconds.
  • Once the lights come back on, release the button.
  • The Sure Signal will come online in around 1 hour.

Paul 

bjrooney

Hi there

Could you please resync  suresignal 40110947781 one of the numbers has switched to micro sim.

Cheers Brendan

Hi bjrooney,

I have re-synced the Sure Signal for you now, please let me know if you have any problems.

James

Hello,

Can you resync my sure box too - Serial Number 40120105523 please?

Really looking forward to signal again, I too have spent 4 days and many hours on the phone/chat/email to no avail.

Many thanks for your time in advance 🙂

Hi,
Please resync sure signal 40111129611 as it hasn't worked since I moved to a nano sim.

Thanks,
Michael

Please could someone resync mine as I can't login to try the method bob suggested. Serial is 40111129611 and could really do with it back as its been off for a few weeks now.

Thanks

I have changed SIM card to a Micro SIM. SUre SIgnal is no longer functioning with my phone (the primary one on the account) although it still does with the other numbers registered (all with their original SIMS)

Can somebody please re-sync the Sure Signal? The Serial No is: 40110523624

Many thanks