Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

aandpwoodley
4: Newbie

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My wifes phones is working fine, please help

548 REPLIES 548

I recently upgraded my handset and had to also swap sim card.
I have tried restarting the handset in range of my Sure Signal but made no diffrence.

Can i ask for a re-sync of my sure signal the serial is 40121417683.

Kind Regards
Digi

@Digicom - The serial number you have provided is showing as deregistered. Please reregister the Sure Signal as soon as you can.

Hi Charles

Thanks for your reply i have no idea why its been deregistered.:smileysurprised:

I have just tried to re register the device and keep getting error.

Sorry there seems to be a problem.

Something went wrong, sorry. Our techs are working hard to get it sorted - so please pop back later. [1f2]

Kind Regards

Digi

Just to update you.

I called customer service who then re registered the device.:smileytongue:

and was told to wait max of 24 hrs for SS to pick up new sim.

Will let you no if have any further issues.

Kind Regards

Digi

@hamks18psi - We've checked the Sure Signal and it's now showing as registered and active.

Let us know if you need any further help.

Using Live Chat service, Augustin D has resolved my problem.
Thanks!

Stephen 

Marcusb63
4: Newbie

Hi,  since a SIM change my number will not connect to one of my Sure signals,  as others have said,  I get full bars,  and either nothing or emergency only. 

I've done a reset but no joy,  can you resync plse ss no 40123745073 my number ending 766

Thanks Marc 

I have the same problem - new nano sim and my Sure Signal doesn't recognise it. I have used Live Chat and was told to deregister the number then reregister. However after failing to find Manage Sure Signal on the websitefor half an hour I then was told to register it as if it was new!. The Vodafone website is NOT user friendly. Please can someone do it for me?

SS serial number 40121467589

Mobile number ending in 960

Please.....

Hi,

I've got the same problem as well.  Had my SIM swapped for a Nano SIM and now my phone won't connect.

Have tried the SIM in my old phone (which used to work with the Smart Signal), have reset the Smart Signal, removed and re-added the user, de-registered and re-registered the Smart Signal, all without success.

I have another phone that connects to the Smart Signal ok, so there's nothing wrong with it or our connection.

Reading the forum, it looks like my final option is to get a re-sync.  Could someone do this for me please - my serial number is 42141223372, and the phone number is question ends 085.

Many thanks.

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@PeteGard wrote:

Reading the forum, it looks like my final option is to get a re-sync.  Could someone do this for me please - my serial number is 42141223372, and the phone number is question ends 085.

As nobody on these boards has any account access you will need to call 191 or use Live Chat who will be able to re-sync the device for you.