main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

4: Newbie

After the resynch, now all three phones are connecting to my VSS2.

Thanks for your help guys.

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Neil,

Superb news.

Would you mind filling in this short survey for me? - eForum Survey

Merry Christmas,

LeeH

View more options
2: Seeker

Hey guys,

Could you please help me out. My partner recently update his phone and his sim changed from standard to micro so I think a resync is required as its not connecting to the VSS.

VSS serial is: 40120203449 and his number ends in '999'. 

Thank you.

View more options

Has been sorted out by the phone tech guys! Thank you!

View more options

Hi

As it stands, the resync fixed two out of three phones, but not the last one. I have just removed the number and added it again, but no joy. Will it take a while to start working? The phone received the txt and everything showing the correct number was added.

Cheers

G

View more options
Administrator

Hi dal88,

Thanks for letting us know the guys over the phone have been able to resolve this for you. 

gdwhitehouse, it can take up to 24 hours for it to come back on line for all phones.  Let us know after this time expires if you're back up and running or not. 

Thanks, 

Phil

View more options
1: Seeker

Hi James,

Thanks for your post. I have have a SureSignal box and bought an iPhone 5 2 weeks ago and nothing will get my box towork with it.

Please could you reset as you've posted as I'm lost without a mobile signal!

My box serial number is: 21227746910

Thanks Duncan M

View more options
Administrator

Hi DuncanM, 

Thanks for your post.  I've now arranged a resync of the device for you.  Please perform a factory reset of the device by: 

• Hold the reset button till all the lights come on or flash (about 30 seconds)
  • Keeping the rest button held, remove and re-insert the power lead
  • Once all the lights come on or flash, release the reset button
  • The VSS should come online within the hour

Many thanks, 

Phil

View more options

I have anew iPhone 5 and Sure Signal will not see it

Can you do a remote resync please?

SN is 40110926942

Thanks

View more options

Hi, can someone re sync my femto/sure signal please? serial number is 21230519148

i just got a new micro sim and like the others, cant use the sure signal any longer.

thanks

View more options

HI pc99pc & amandajaynejone

I've re-synced both your Sure Signals please perform a factory re-set and let me know how you get on

Thanks

Sukhi

View more options

Sorted now thanks. Sounds crazy I know but how about a software update for the femto to include functionality for the admin account to change sim when ness?

View more options
Dyf 2: Seeker

Nevermind, problem solved. Cheers! Great service :smileyhappy:

View more options

Hi new to this, but recent upgrade and sim change has stopped the sure signal in its tracks. serial 21230221117.

I have read the iphone crib sheet, but the only person i could transfer ownership to, is not computer savvy !!! and his account is locked out in any event. Ascent P1.

regards

stu outhwaite

View more options

Hi silverfocks,

Welcome to the forum!

I’ve checked your Sure Signal and this last connected lest night at 20:55 so we know it’s connecting ok.

So that I can look into this further please can you let me know if it’s the main number that you’re unable to use with the Sure Signal or the additional number (or both)?

Also if you can let us know what happens when you try to use the Sure Signal (i.e. what light sequences and/or phone errors etc).

Cheers,

Jenny

View more options

Hi 

I've got an iPhone4s that was sent away for repair and couldn't be so issued with a new phone.  The number is the same, but a new microsim was issued.  

All is working fine outside, although it is not connecting to the sure signal box - what do I need to do?  The other phone worked fine on the sure signal just this one is not connecting 

View more options

Jenny

Thanks for the response. Curious but after several factory resets last night, the phone seems to have a good signal today. I will monitor it and report back. The problem was wtih my number not the additional one.

cheers

stu outhwaite

View more options

Any Vodafone reps going to answer queries????????????

View more options

Never mind - I've resolved it myself

View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi silverfocks and MrsHavenWarrior

I'm really happy to hear that everything is up and running for you now.

Let me know if you need anything else and we'll be happy to help you further.

Thanks

Wayne

View more options