main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure signal

4: Newbie

User on my Sure Signal, changed her phone same Vodafone number now cannot get 3g from my sure signal.

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
17: Community Champion

Hi @Smokeysco

It is recommended to deregister the number leave it for 24 hours and register, this should solve the problem. Also make sure 3G is enabled on the phone settings. 

View more options

Thanks for that, I will give it a go

View more options

AnneS, the phone is on 3G  so I deleted and tried to add, I get an error message see attached screen shot.

View more options

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your phone reconnected to your Sure Signal @Smokeysco

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

View more options

TJ thank you for your response, I have telephone sure signal support twice now ,  both took the details and said they would get the person re-added, phoned the second time on Friday the 21st, the second lady said it would take up to three days to get this sorted, just checked and still not added. 

I have also discovered that all I can do is look at the people on my sure signal I cannot mange them, to say I am not happy is putting it mildly.

View more options
Highlighted

That's very strange @Smokeysco 🤔 As though you're not the registered owner. When you get in touch we'll be able to check these details for you, once one of our team has your Sure Signal serial number and they can investigate further. 

View more options