Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal

Daverafferty
2: Seeker
My sure signal has stopped working my broadband and wifi work perfectly sure signal device just flashing red light constantly tried soft and hard reset to no avail
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Daverafferty,

I think we have identified the issue. This is the Vodafone UK community. We are only able to help Vodafone Uk customers. 

You should have more luck posting your query on the Vodafone IE community

Nabs

View solution in original position

93 REPLIES 93

Daverafferty
Thats the correct number but I have it unplugged at the min as u bought a new one ill post serial number of that here shortly as i dont think thats connecting either

Daverafferty

40131834760 is new serial number can you check that my numbers are registerd (removed) and (removed)

Hi Daveraffery, 

That serial number isn't valid, can you check it for me and let me know the correct one? 

Thanks, 

Kay

Daverafferty
40131834760 is 100% the serial number on the back of the device for sure 100%

Hi Daverafferty,

That serial number is still coming up as invalid I’m afraid.

I’ve also checked the numbers you’ve previously posted and they’re also showing as invalid.

The numbers only have 10 digits rather than 11; can you check these numbers for me?

Cheers,

Andy

Daverafferty
This is an irish vodafone sure signal and 2 irish vodafone numbers all of which i previously posted and all if which are 100% correct im beginning to lose the will to live at the rate if time and lack of correct information at your end

Nabs

Daverafferty,

I think we have identified the issue. This is the Vodafone UK community. We are only able to help Vodafone Uk customers. 

You should have more luck posting your query on the Vodafone IE community

Nabs

AndrewDenman
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Having trouble adding my partners new work phone and personal phone to my sure signal box? Just getting errors.?.

Any ideas?

LeeJS
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi AndrewDenman,

Thanks for making us aware of this.

So we can help you further, could you let us know what error messages you're getting?

Thanks,

Lee

Hello

Can I get a whitelist entry for 130.117.121.146 ( if it is needed )

The Sure Signal no. is 42142818642

We have had no success with either an old model Sure Signal or this new model Sure Signal so I suspect the problem may be outside our network

Thank you