Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal

Polinman
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have tried resetting my sure signal 21197066315 a few times now but all I get is the first light stays on but the @ light flashes .Sometimes it will try and go through the sequence of flashing lights but it always returns to the afore mentioned .It has been like this for three days now .

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hello. @Polinman

Please could you look through the Sure Signal Trouble Shooting thread :

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting/td-p/23917...

as the information may help to resolve issues.

There is an 'Issue Not Listed' option which guides you through how to run a TraceRoute to paste back in your thread for Vodafone Tech to look over. 

It may also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues. Even if lights / power are showing. They are available on eBay for around £10.

From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you so much problem solved with a new power unit .

BandOfBrothers

Your very welcome.  :Smiling:

Credits to @cineriv

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.