main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

SureSignal 3 not working - no lights

2: Seeker

I have a SureSignal 3 which is just over 2 years old.  It has stopped working and there are no lights on the front.  I have tried unplugging and plugging in again and also the reset button but it is dead.  This is the second one of these I have had with the same issue.  The last one also seemed to last just about a month over it's 2 year warranty period.

Any ideas?  Is this a known issue as I have had this twice now and don't fancy paying out again

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
1: Seeker

Well we had same issue over Xmas with 2 days of just one light and a "blinker". No amount of swithcing off and re-setting would change it. Sudenly next day it was working again.

Then today it stopped again . .  any ideas?

View more options

I'm sorry you've experienced an interruption with your service @Capsen999, the steps in out troubleshooting guide can help with a number of problems.

So we can take a look into your issue @astralmc,, please contact us by following the instructions in this private message and we'll be in touch.

View more options