Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal 3 problem - all lights flashing then dead

mrprharvey
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My Sure Signal V3 is just over three years old. Last night I stopped getting a signal on my mobile, looking at the suresignal, all four lights were flashing like a fairground and it felt very hot. So turned it off, allowed it to cool down and now it sits there totally unresponsive. No lights, the rest button appears to do nothing etc.

Other posts have indicated that Vodafone accept there is a power fault and replace them free of charge - is this true and still the case?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Please do contract customer service via 191 or Live Chat to discuss this with them. 

Unplug the device now. 

There is a long running thread in the sure signal board concerning the SS3.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I phoned the landline number but got stuck in the endless options none of which seemed to enable one to talk to a human, of course I cannot do 191 becuase the sure signal is dead ! Then I did an online chat with someone probably in India and he said go to a shop and discuss it with them. I can imagine the sshop will deny all responsibility for a threeyear old suresignal blowing its power supply. Do you know of anything I can point them towards so I get a free replacement?

Thanks for responding

Paul

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @mrprharvey, we'd like to help.

So we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to contact our team directly.

Thank-you Vodafone - I am an emergency 999 worker for the NHS Ambulance Service and my SureSignal is part of what is used to despatch me to a 999 call. Vodafone have replaced the dead SureSignal and tomorrow I should be back up and running. Lives possibly saved due to Vodafone supporting the emergency services and on Sunday when I am next on duty, I shall tell my patients.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mrprharvey 
It's great to hear that we've been able to get this resolved for you!

Thank you for the work both you and your colleagues do everyday :Smiling: 

If there's anything you need help with in the future, please get int touch. 

Thanks.

I am sure you get plenty of emails and no real thanks when you solve a problem but just to show that you made a difference and not telling too much because of patient confidentiality - just after I signed on this morning I got a call to a Cardiac Arrest - I would not have received the call without the suresignal because our mobile phone signal is not as good as all providers say it is ! I was there in minutes and decided it was not a cardiac arrest but other potentially life threatening issues - the patient was eventually taken to hospital by helicopter (alive).  So to sum up - your quick response with a suresignal has certainly improved the chance of this patient living. So if they ask you what you did at work this week, you can honestly say that you helped save a life (even though you did not know you were doing so). Regards Paul

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mrprharvey - Wow! That’s an amazing story!

Thank you for taking the time to feed this back to us – it’s great to see the amazing difference that having the Sure Signal has made, both to your work and the patients that need your quick response. :Smiling: