Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal Problems - NOW RESOLVED:-)

bottleofred
4: Newbie

We have a Sure Signal 1 box (the one with 4 lights on the front!) and have had various problems with it over the years of ownership. My Wife recently change phone to a Motorola G5 (Christmas day) and the phone wasn't being recognised by the Suresignal box. After 4 days, this matter has now been resolved. 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @bottleofred

The Sure Signal could need to be re synced which Customer Services on 191 can carry out. 

Link > My-Sure-Signal-is-working-but-not-with-my-phone-What-can-I-do.

It may also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), even if it still looks ok regarding lights etc as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues as they can degrade. They are available on eBay for around £10.

From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi Band of Brothers,

The Sure Signal is now working with both phones. After 4 days of constant online chats with Vodafone, the matter is resolved. 

Thanks for your reply

You're very welcome  :Smiling:

Did this self resolve ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bottleofred Thanks for letting us know :Smiling: I'm glad to hear that everything is working as it should be.
If you ever need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.