main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Suresignal V3 - Full signal but very poor line

2: Seeker

Hi,

I have had a Suresignal V3 for a few months after the initial one blew up.

The device is connected up correctly to my BT Hub, is working correctly and my phone has 5 bars in the same room as the Suresignal - even though it is not so good in the next room or further away in the house.

The problem I often run in to when on a phone call is that although I can hear what the caller on the other line is saying pefectly well, they often tell me that my line is terrible and that it is constantly breaking up.

I can't see how this can be the case if I have 5 bars?  I have tried turning off all other devices that receive wifi to see if that made a difference, which it didn't.

I did a speed test which could provide some clues, as you'll see, pretty bad upload speeds but broadband has never been that great living a rural area, here are the results

speedtest.jpg

View more options
1 REPLY 1

@cjhill44 - Thanks for turning off your other internet devices to test this.

We require a minimum upload speed of 1Mbps. With yours being below, it sounds like this is having an impact on the call quality.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can help with.

View more options