main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Suresignal V3 - No Signal but all lights on

2: Seeker

Hello, 

So my sure signal has stopped allowing my phone to connect, or register a signal. 

I have reset the device multiple times, I have re-registered the device as well. 

It shows the power, and two white indicators but my phone has no signal from it, and is switching to the wifi calling. 

Please can you help me resolve this issue. 

Thanks, 

Aaron 

View more options
10 REPLIES 10
17: Community Champion

Hi @AaronB2015

Please take a look at the Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting.

If nothing looks to help then use the Issue Not Listed option which guides on how to run a Traceroute to post back here for the team to look at. 

Customer Services on 191 can Re-Sync the SS too. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Hi, I appreciate the post but I'd already checked the troubleshooting guide before posting on here. 

A trace route is useful to check for connectivity related problems and I don't believe this is. It has been work till last night for months and months, possibly a few years even. Every time I turned it off, reset it, it came back on with all the lights after a short while. Just no signal on my phone. 

If I turn my phone off, and turn it back, I get full signal briefly and then it drops. 

I tried deregistered it and then re-register it, and that didn't work either. 

It's rather frustrating. 

View more options

@AaronB2015 I'm sorry to hear you've been having these problems with your Sure Signal recently and I completely understand your frustration. 

So we can assist you further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. Once you've completed the form one of our team will be in touch. 

View more options

Hi I’m having exactly the same issue when I contacted Vodafone they say the isn’t a problem with the sure signal have you managed to resolve this if so how, also was your device getting hot mine is ? 

thanks in advance 

View more options
Administrator

@Msw2006 Is your Sure Signal showing any lights when plugged in? 

If it's showing a light sequence, please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread.

If no lights are showing, please let us know.

View more options

Thanks for your response I’ve gone through troubleshooting and on line chat still not working, total waste of time to be told there’s nothing wrong but clearly is as not giving me any signal 

View more options

Hello, I ended up having mine factory reset by the Vodafone staff, it took several phone calls to get it sorted as initially I was told there was nothing wrong with mine. After the reset, a few hours later it was working again. 

I hope you get yours fixed. 

View more options

Thank you Aaron did you have to take it to a Vodafone store to get that done ? 

View more options

No, I just phoned the normal customers services and went through to suresignal services . On the second time they remote reset it and after a while it came back up and was working. 

View more options

@Msw2006 Have you contacted our Customer Services team? Have you managed to get this issue with your Sure Signal resolved?

If not, we'll be more than happy to investigate further for you. So we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us directly.

View more options