main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Suresignal not recognising Vodafone sim in elderly alarm device

Highlighted
2: Seeker

We have no phone signal at home so use our Vodafone mobiles through our suresignal box. We have a suresafe gsm alarm that works with 3G sims. We have a Vodafone sim that works fine through our suresignal box in a mobile but doesn’t connect when it is placed in the alarm system. If we take the alarm to another house that has mobile signal without using suresignal then the alarm works fine. How can we get the Vodafone sim to work from the alarm system through the suresignal box?

View more options
1 REPLY 1

@dolausiopa I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with your alarm and Sure Signal. I've spoken to the dedicated team, to get some advice.
If the alarm doesn't have an IMSI number (this is a combination of an IMEI and a phone number and can be found on the back of the device/box), it may not be compatible with our Sure Signal device.
If it does have an IMSI, please use this to register the alarm on the Sure Signal - this can be done on your My Vodafone account. Please let me know how you get on. 

View more options