Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to add phone number to suresignal - error "500, 2011 - [1b2]"

phildubya
2: Seeker

I have an additional phone account which I'm trying to add to my suresignal. The number was ported to Vodafone from Talk Mobile over 6 months ago and I am stil unable to add the number. The error is "We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2011 - [1b2]" I've twice spent hours on the phone with customer support who have assured me that the number would be added, but it never has. I've tried again today, as I do weekly and I still receive the error "We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2011 - [1b2]" What is going on? Why can this not be fixed? Help! Can someone please help?

11 REPLIES 11

phildubya

I have an additional phone account which I'm trying to add to my suresignal.  The number was ported to Vodafone from Talk Mobile over 6 months ago and I am stil unable to add the number.  The error is "We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2011 - [1b2]"  I've twice spent hours on the phone with customer support who have assured me that the number would be added, but it never has.   I've tried again today, as I do weekly and I still receive the error "We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2011 - [1b2]"  What is going on?  Why can this not be fixed?  Help!  Can someone please help?

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@phildubya So we can look into assisting you on our end, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Good luck with getting this sorted ! I've been goining round and round in circles since early June and I still can't add my son's ported mobile number :Sad_face: :Sad_face:

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@odyseus10 - I've replied to your other post here, to keep everything together. 

Please accept my sincere apologies Gemma :Smiling:

..However, my issue has still not been resolved and another two weeks have past !

This is a common problem where ported numbers from other neworks are not listed on the SureSignal server list

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@odyseus10 I'm sorry to see this is still not resolved for you. 

So are team are able to chase this up for you, please respond to the most recent email we've sent. 

I really don't know how to resolve this? Tried and failed with the online chat 3-4 times. I replied to the forum email where I was told that the Sure signal technical team would resolve it but no time frame was given. When I chased this, I was told I needed to phone up and speak to the Sure signal team?? Then I was told I would be rung back but wasn't. I have given Vodafone all the information needed many times. All I want it to be able to add my son's mobile number to the Sure signal server. I am not the only one that can't add a ported number to Sure signal and my issue has been unresolved since early June.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We want to get this resolved for you @odyseus10.

So we can help, please respond to the latest email you have from our team and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.