main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Unable to add user to VSS.

3: Seeker

Number was originally a Vodafone number and was on my sure signal. Then it was ported to BT and i removed the number from sure signal. Now two years later the number was re-ported back to Vodafone but i can not add it back to sure signal.

I get the "Sorry, there seems to be a problem.   We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1024 - [Error ref 1n2]" message everytime i try it.

What is the problem with adding users on the Vodafone network.?

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
17: Community Champion

Hi

When was the number ported back to Vodafone  ?

It sounds like their systems are still not seeing it as a Vodafone one. 

Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat can access your Account and check things at their end. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
3: Seeker

Been there, done that, 191 says there is a problem with the Sure Signal system at their end, and would pass it on to Vodafone Technical people for action. 

So far, nothing has happened and it looks like others have the same issue.

Come on Voidafone, it can't be that difficult for you to reslove this issue

View more options
Administrator

@ZH875 We'll be more than happy to look into this for you and have the number added back onto your Sure Signal. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team. 

View more options