main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Unable to receive calls & texts when at home

2: Seeker

Hi, 

Both my husband and i are on pay monthly contracts and we are both unable to receive calls and texts when at home. We can make calls and send texts. We have a sure signal box and both have full signal. 

As soon as we go out we can receive calls and texts its just at home whicj we cannot get our heads around. 

I spoke to someone on chat at the weekend who got us to manually search and connect to another network and then reselect Vodafone, reset phones etc but nothing has worked. 

My husband's work phone which is also on vodafone us having the same problem. 

Does anyone have any ideas as theres no pojnt being on a network where we can't use our phones at home! Im really to the point im going to cancel my contract. 

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

If this is an issue with a Vodafone Sure Signal @Becciboo84, please see our help page. If you're not using a Sure Signal to connect to our service, please see our Network troubleshooting guide

View more options
2: Seeker

Thats really not at all helpful!

As explained our sure signal is working perfectly and weve already tried all on trouble shooting page as previpusly mentioned! 

I jist want to be able to use our phone sat home, is that really too much to ask? Im 19 weeks pregnant and do not need the steess of getting passed from person to person. Its ridiculous.

View more options
Highlighted

If the initial steps in the troubleshooting guide don't resolve your query, please complete and post the template in step 6. Our Network team will then be able to help with this.

View more options