main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Unregister suresignal once left vodafone

4: Newbie

I no longer have a vodafone service.

I have a V2 sure signal that I would like to sell or give away but I don't think I can unregister it as my online account no longer has any features.

Is it even useful to anyone? My 4G phone didn't see to pick it up anyway.

View more options
8 REPLIES 8
Administrator

@LouO A phone with 4G capabilities will always try and connect to 4G if it's available in your area, even if it's a weaker connection than the Sure Signal. The best thing to do in this case is automatically change the phone settings down to 3G only. 

It may be useful to someone and if you'd like us to go ahead and deregister it for you, please contact us using the link in my private message 🙂 We'd need to do this on your account as you've now left, you wouldn't have access to do this yourself. 

View more options
4: Newbie

Great thanks.

I did contact VF via chat on front page of website and they told me it would automagically unregister...

Glad that someone will get use of it, I'm quite happy to donate it for cost of postage if anyone would like it.

View more options
1: Seeker

I have also left Vodafone and have a Sure Signal and would like to deregister it so that I can sell it quickly as I am moving.

thanks

Rose

View more options

Hi @RoseYounger1 we're more than happy to help with your Sure Signal query. So we're able to do so, please send us your details by following the steps on the private message I've sent you. 

View more options
2: Seeker

I have 2 Sure signal on my account and one shows as inactive which I would like to remove from my account. As I have passed thsi on to a friend that need to register this themselves. I have tried teh remove button but a 500, 101 error code is given. Help.

View more options

@mattswain24 - We can take a look at de-registering it for you. Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi, 

I received a message saying our sure signal would be suspended if we did not use it. It was registered to an account in my wife's name which is now inactive, and I wish to re-register it to a new account we have in my name. However, it keeps showing error codes. Please help

View more options

Thanks for getting in touch @tomdroid77. One of our team will be happy to take a look into getting your Sure Signal unregistered, so you can link it to your new account. 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. We may need to speak with your wife to complete security too, if the account was in her name.

Please also provide a link to this thread when you get in contact, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

View more options