main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Vodafone Sure Signal

Vodafone Sure Signal 9361 home cell

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have just noticed that i have no signal on my iphone.  I have looked at the suresignal (serial No 43150719862 - purchased in 2015) and i see that the red light is on but nothing else.  Please can you help? The little white world light is flashing sometimes

View more options
4 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Hi @Range59

Please take a look at the Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting.

and Sure-Signal/SureSignal-Problem-Something-worth-a-try.

It may also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), even if it still looks ok regarding lights etc as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues as they can degrade. They are available on eBay for around £10.

From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault. Suitable units can be found on external hard drives, monitors, printers, routers etc.etc."

Current Phone > Samsung Note9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Duos.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Thank you for your speedy reply - I will give those a try and see how I get on.  

View more options

Unfortunately now I dont have any lights on - not even the red one!

I have tried pressing the reset button but it doesnt make any difference.

Not sure what to do now?

View more options

I'm disappointed to hear the troubleshooting steps above haven't helped you @Range59. We'll need to take a closer look into this with you. Please see the private message that I've just sent to you. 

View more options