Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Sure Signal not working

Weldaccount
2: Seeker

Two orange lights and flashing red to the left of the 3 lights, not working despite forwarding recommended ports, checking its properly connected (it's connected to an ethernet switch connected to the router). Also it is showing as active on the Vodafone account.

Serial is 42171389036

Hope someone can help.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Does anything help on the Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting thread @Weldaccount

To note it may also be worth trying a different power supply with the SureSignal (Version 1 & 2 ), as there have been some reports of replacement power supplies solving the issues.

They are available on eBay for around £10.

From member cineriv "But firstly, have a look around for a suitable unit with a 12 Volt output @ around 1.5Amp capacity that you could 'borrow' to prove the fault.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

It's V3 connected to mains, I have tried the troubleshooting and it doesen't seem to resolve the issue.. 

Normanh

Hello

I have exactly the same problem.

On the first day, everything seemed good, but then since then all 3 Suresignals flip to 2 orange lights

Basically not able to establish a VPN connection.

I am BT Infinity with Business Hub-5 (NOT a great router in my opinion)

THis is the event log below. Similar reports all over Google for the last 5 years !!!

We just need a STRAIGHT ANSWER from Vodafone. You sell this device so tell us ANY Router that has been VALIDATED to operate succesfully.  OR be honest that the whole FEMCELL is a complete mess.

IN: BLOCK [5] Fragmented packet (IP 212.183.133.179-​>81.150.180.137 fragment_offset=1480)

where is this problem???  A qualified network technician should have an opinion.

/Thanks

/ Norman

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Weldaccount It appears that the numbers haven't added successfully been added to your Sure Signal.

So we can ensure these are added correctly for you, please speak with us on Live Chat and we'll be happy to help.

@Normanh Please make sure that the BT Smart Setup is turned off, you can do this by logging into the router.

If you continue to experience issues after this, please let us know the following:

Your speed test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

The results of a traceroute.

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

We'll then be able to help you further :smileyhappy: