main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Vodafone sure signal problem.

Highlighted
1: Seeker

Hi, I think this issue has been bounced around several times but unfortunately I'm not tech savvy enough to understand what I should be doing. This is our second sure signal (first one just stopped working, so we bought a new one) and followed instructions for set up. It is plugged into our talk talk router. There is a green and yellow light at the back for the sure signal device, and there is a steady red line/light on the front of the device. The white Internet light is flashing slowly and has been doing this for the past 24hours. There are no other lights. I'm not able to get past this point even after reseting for 5+ secs or 30+secs. Is someone able to help provide some info in simple layman's speak? What should I be doing now? 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
3: Seeker

Contacted Vodafone through chat this morning and they reset my sure signal said it would take to 6 hours to reboot but seems like a common problem yesterday 

View more options
3: Seeker

Mine is now back up and running after 6 hours

View more options