main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Vodafone Sure Signal

Vodafone v3 sure signal no power light

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted

Hi @David11 and @Cmackure we're happy to help with both of your queries regarding the Sure Signal. I've sent you both a private message with details on how to get in touch with us. 

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

And another failure! My SureSignal v3 has no lights. Just been on LiveChat and told that it was registered in June 2015 so out of warranty which I was told was 12 months. Told to take it to a store where they could check it. Also told that an expectancy of no more than 3 years for this device is normal.  Take note! 

View more options
Highlighted

What a hoot. Took the V3 to a store as advised to be checked. Checking involved looking at it and saying if no lights were on it was "finished". What a waste of a journey. Will have to buy a new one which they didn't have in stock so a double waste of a journey.

View more options
Highlighted

I'm sorry to hear our store were unable to help you further with your faulty Sure Signal @RobX. So we can help with replacing this, please get in touch through the private message I've sent you.

View more options
Highlighted

I have got in touch using the code supplied. Name displayed was the "Social Media Escalations" team. Great name!

View more options
Highlighted

We're happy with it @RobX 😊 If you've emailed us using the link provided, please let us know the case ref (looks like [#11234567]) from the auto response you received and we'll chase this for you.

View more options
Highlighted

Hi Mark Moderator,

Why don't you just call me? You have my number and Vodafone is a phone company, isn't it?

Rob

View more options
Highlighted

To enable us to locate your account and call you @RobX, we'll need you to confirm your mobile number. For security reasons, we'll never ask you to provide this publicly. Please contact us via the link provide previously and one of our team will be happy to call you.

View more options
Highlighted

Dear Mark Moderator, I have had emails from Ruth and John from "Social Media". John asked when he could call me and I gave 2 times, the first of which has passed. The second is 0900hrs tomorrow ie Friday 28th September. Although I replied firstly to Ruth, I had no response. My second reply was to John giving the call times but I have had no response since so I do not know if he, or anyone else, is going to call me at 0900 tomorrow. I asked that Vodafone text me the number you will call from so that I will know to answer it.

Regards,

Rob

View more options
Highlighted

Is anyone there? Or is everyone in Vodafone on holiday?

I do not mind buying another Suresignal because mine is f****ed but please don't tell me that you will email/call me and then fail to follow-up at all.

View more options
Highlighted

Exactly the same happened to me this week.  BOTH my SureSignal v3s have died (no lights at all), meaning I have no signal whatsoever in my house.  This hardware is terrible.

View more options
Highlighted

This is clearly a manufacturing or design defect.  I have lost both my SureSignals this week - both of which were working just fine.  I now have no phone I can use at home, which I rely on for my worl. 

View more options
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

@RobX has anyone been in touch, or replied to your latest email yet? If not, please provide us with your email reference number, it'll look something like this [#1234567] and we'll chase this up for you.

@rumbers it's disappointing to hear your Sure Signals stopped working, you can check out our website to get the latest version here

View more options
Highlighted

Hi TJ, Thank you for responding which is much appreciated. The email reference is 19570211. I am pleased to say that "Raymond" called me (yes! a phone call! Eureka) yesterday at 1900hrs. Fortunately I was in the one area of my house which usualyy has one or even two bars. He was as helpful as he could be HOWEVER he said that he cannot access "security" on my account because you do not have my date of birth. Strange, this has never been requested before. I offered to scan/email my passport but this is unacceptable, I have to take it into a Vodafone store. He assures me that he has put all the necessary notes on to my account so once "Security" has been satisfied the store will give me a replacement SureSignal. A trip to my dentist is better than a visit to my local store but I will apologise for that remark if their service is helpful for once. Watch this space, I will report back. Rob

View more options
Highlighted

I APOLOGISE! Wilmslow Vodafone very helpful. Took my passport details, gave me a SureSignal charged to my account then advised me to call 191 to obtain a credit for the same amount. I called from the store and got the credit. New SureSignal has a 2 year warranty and I will connect it tomorrow.

View more options
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Brilliant, that's what we like to hear @RobX 😊 You know where to find us if you have any questions about your new Sure Signal, we'll be more than happy to help in any way we can.

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

Please can somebody explain how to get my dead v3 replaced?

I have just had a very frustrating call with 191 where I am being told basically who cares it's dead, the signal near you has improved so just chuck it in the bin!

The point I keep trying to make is you have sold me a faulty unit that is not safe which I want replaced.

I thought the Vodafone CEO had committed to sort this mess quickly and for free, that message does not seem to have got to the front line if my experience today is anything to go by.

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Sorry you've not had a good experience when trying to get your Sure Signal box sorted, @Godfather68

We'll be able to sort this for you. 

As this is an account related query, i've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Blair

View more options
Highlighted

Oh dear, only had this new sure signal just over a month and it has stopped working. Red light and the first 2 white lights static but the 3rd white light, the one that's on when the mobile is on, no longer on and my signal back to one bar or zero. The device is also quite warm.

Are these things really fit to be provided?

View more options
Highlighted

Me again. The SureSignal started working again! But sadly only for an hour. I have just had a most frustrating day with little or no signal in my office. Grrrrrrrrrr. I will take it back to the store on Friday and give you all another update after that.

I wonder how much Vodafone pay the manufacturer? £5? I do hope they have a good SLA to get their money back on the number of faulty units.

View more options