main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Vodafone Sure Signal

Vodafone v3 sure signal no power light

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
4: Newbie

https://sites.google.com/site/andyfraserelectronics/vodafone-sure-signal

Andy Fraser

126 Tavistock Road,

Fleet,

GU51 4EE

Phone: 07785297599

You need to know. Vodafone have stopped making this device so I hope the repair works. Amazon sell the remaining stock at about twice the price. Any device not used for three months will have its license revoked. I contacted Vodafone to find out when they will do Wi-Fi text SMS and MMS and all they say is SOON.

View more options
Highlighted

In respect of repair by Andy Fraser, can confirm a few weeks on that the V3 is working correctly, and, since we have a number of power cuts in this area, reboots much faster than the original ever did.

Great turn around service by Andy (mine was 24 hour) - thoroughly recommend him - and very reasonable costs too.

View more options
Highlighted

There is a brilliant guy who repairs with 24 hour turn round. These devices fail after about two years. Here is his website. Scroll down for another solution. Address is

https://sites.google.com/site/andyfraserelectronics/vodafone-sure-signal

Andy Fraser

126 Tavistock Road,

Fleet,

GU51 4EE

Phone: 07785297599

By the way, when you get it back you may need to do this.

Reset Sure Signal

Hold down the Re-set button for about 15 seconds

Keep holding and switch off power

Keep holding and switch power on

Keep holding until all three lights are steady

Release Re-set button. It could take an hour or more for the Sure Signal to connect to the Hub. But it did work!

View more options