main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2011 - [Error ref 1a2]

2: Seeker

Please would you fix my Suresignal.

After a painful six days to move my number from O2 to Vodafone (supposed to take one business day - PAC number given on first day) I was forced to use the temporary number on the delivered sim with my Suresignal. It worked fine.

My number has now finally been been ported and the Suresignal no longer works. My Suresignal account was reset when the number was transferred but filling in the new number to reregister Suresignal causes the above error. I've tried on line chat and they get the same error. Ive have been told its 3 to 5 working days (up to next Monday) to fix as my number is not in the database. Not sure why as you've known it since the 3rd April.

Please would you expedite a fix. The Suresignal shows the normal correct indications and seems to think its working correctly.

In general the whole process has been painful requiring three on line chats and two conversations with customer complaints to move one phone and I still have no mobile at home. Will I transfer the other three household mobiles or home broadband? Guess!

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
2: Seeker

Thanks to whoever fixed the issue. After hardware reset and phone restart its now working.

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks for updating the thread @Howard6162 - I'm glad to hear your new number is now working with your Sure Signal  

If you need anything else in the future, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

View more options