main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.

4: Newbie

CAn somebody please advise me why ehwnever I try and do anything on the suresignal through MYAccount i get the same error.

I had to phone to register 

I had to phone to set up users.

I had to phone to edit a user to admin.

Its getting on my nerves now.

Mike

View more options
7 REPLIES 7
Administrator

@Mikeyh68 You may have done this already, so apologies if I'm advising something which you've done. 

Have you tried this on an alternative browser? You may also wish to clear your cache and cookies/try a different device. 

I can appreciate it's not ideal to have to contact us every time you want to make a little change. Let us know how you get on. 

View more options
2: Seeker

I too have this problem. The specific error is: 

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 104, Unexpected error: Invalid Data Value - AccountID should be Numeric(Error codes: 104_ null) - [Error ref 1l1]

The accountID is 'AM' and then a string of digits - I assume the accountID is supplied by Vodafone and so cannot be changed.

View more options

@YoungDude Have you tried the steps above mentioned by @Alex

View more options
2: Seeker

Yes. I've tried different browsers on different PCs. I've cleared the cache, cleared cookies - the problem is still there.

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks for getting back to us @YoungDude. So we can take a look into why you're continuing to see this error message, please get in touch with us by following the details I've given in the private message I've sent.

View more options
1: Seeker

Just want to add that I'm having this issue on multiple PC's and my mobile phone. i had just switched from O2 today and i used a PAC code for my number but I need to get this account set up. Any help appreciated.

View more options

Thanks for getting in touch @slacko 

As you’ve ported your number from another network, you’ll need to wait until this has completed before setting up your online account. Once everything’s fully ported over, you should then be able to register your My Vodafone account.

As your post was a few days ago, you should find this sets up fine now. Let me know how you get on.

View more options