main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Vodafone Sure Signal

Where is the sure signsl option in my Vodafone.

Highlighted
4: Newbie

Could somebody PLEASE tell me where the sure signal option is on my Vodafone, I've been going round in circles for hours and all I want to do is add numbers but there is no option like there used to be.

Life shouldn't be this hard, please help before I lose my mind!

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

The last time I spoke to someone about this they showed this link myvodafone login   to use the Sure Signal.

I have seen this previous post too.......

"you should have the 'Account Summary' page. At the bottom of the 'Account Summary' panel, opposite your telephone number, click the 'See usage details' tab.

This will take you to a list of options, click the 'Manage services' tab, this should display another list of options which includes the 'Sure Signal' option where you will find the Sure Signal dashboard for all the Sure signal user settings. "

Live Chat  or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries would be able to help you too.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Thanks for the reply.

Last night I spent hours trawling through my Vodafone on my phone but could not find it anywhere. At one point I followed a random link which allowed me to register it, but then it failed. 

The short answer is you can't get to the sure signal pages on a mobile device, however if you log in on a desktop, it's right there at the bottom of the menu on the first page after login. All done!

Are Vodafone aware of this issue? Do they care?

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @Richiejh, glad to hear you've managed to find it 😀

Thank you for your comments. My Vodafone is an online portal so it is best viewed on a desktop to get full use of it, but I will get your feedback sent to the relevant team.

View more options