main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

new suresignal not working ..... getting nowhere with vodafone

2: Seeker

Im now getting frustrated, signed up as an existing customer for another 24 months on the promise this suresignal would fix my very poor signal. Now over 48 hrs of resetting and changing cables. still nothing.

I have solid red light with flashing first white light then flashing red with yellow first light, after 2 mins it cycles again.

been told to wait 1-6 hrs twice with nothing.

my download is 59mb upload 13mb.

C:\Users\jon>tracert 212.183.133.177

Tracing route to 212.183.133.177 over a maximum of 3

1 4 ms 5 ms 3 ms SkyRouter.Home [192.
2 * * * Request timed out.
3 14 ms 13 ms 13 ms be377.pr2.thlon.isp.
4 * * * Request timed out.
5 15 ms 12 ms 11 ms Vodafone-level3-200G
.94]
6 11 ms 15 ms 11 ms ae9-xcr1.lnt.cw.net
7 15 ms 12 ms 11 ms ae22-xcr1.lns.cw.net
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 * * * Request timed out.
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 * * * Request timed out.
19 * * * Request timed out.
20 * * * Request timed out.
21 * * * Request timed out.
22 * * * Request timed out.
23 * * * Request timed out.
24 * * * Request timed out.
25 * * * Request timed out.
26 * * * Request timed out.
27 * * * Request timed out.
28 * * * Request timed out.
29 * * * Request timed out.
30 * * * Request timed out.

Trace complete.

serial no.42180853048

ip:2a02:c7f:4071:5000:5d83:bb8a:1adb:7c32

can someone help before i cancel the contract.

View more options
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there from my experience if it's not going to work out of the box and everything is plugged in and you have it registered .then give up and get a refund. but you say you have a contract you should be able to use wifi calling without the sure signal ? as long as you have a phone which supports it 

View more options

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling to gain a connection to your Sure Signal @lilolill. The sequence you've described sounds like your Sure Signal isn't synchronised to your Internet service. I've resynchronised this for you, this can take up to six hours to complete. Once this times elapsed, restart the connected handsets whilst in range and your service will be restored.

View more options

@Mark wrote:

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling to gain a connection to your Sure Signal @lilolill. The sequence you've described sounds like your Sure Signal isn't synchronised to your Internet service. I've resynchronised this for you, this can take up to six hours to complete. Once this times elapsed, restart the connected handsets whilst in range and your service will be restored.

This has cured the issue, my suresignal now works, no port forwarding or anything else at my end. Thx

View more options
Administrator

@lilolill Thanks for letting us know you're now up and running! If you did need any further help with your Sure Signal, or any other query, you know where to find us 😊

View more options