main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

sue signal

1: Seeker

Does anyone know how to resolve this? I have spent to long on cht and get nowhere>

Thanks

Darryl

Untitled.jpgdoes anyone know how to resolve this? I have spent to long on chat and get nowhere.

View more options
5 REPLIES 5

Sorry, should be sure signal. My keyboard is playing up a bit!

View more options

@dazzy436 It can take up to 24 hours for Sure Signal registration or a change of owner status to complete. Are you still having problems with this today? 

If so, please confirm what changes you're trying to make and we'll be able to advise you further.

View more options

I had the suresignal transferred from my old work phone to my current number more than a week ago and was told i would be able to manage it after a max 6 hours. I am still waiting!!!

View more options

Thanks for getting back to us @dazzy436.

Please let us know your Sure Signal serial number, along with the light sequence that you're currently seeing and we'll be able to take a closer look into this for you.

View more options

Hi Natasha

the serial number is 42150966846.

the red light and first 2 are on and solid.

thanks

darryl

View more options